SUCCULENTS

Three weeks ago I posted some images of visitors to our garden. Last evening we were surprised to see the echidna again while we were having our dinner. I had seen it earlier drinking from the saucer under one of the flower-pots, so may be we will be visited more regularly in the hot dry weather of summer.





A couple of days ago in the garden I noticed some aloe (it is similar to a.spinossima) that I had dug up several weeks earlier was turning a rich orange-pink and thought the leaves would be an interesting ikebana subject. I have added the flower of another succulent that has large lobed grey leaves and arranged them in a ceramic bowl by Phil Elson that has a black outer surface.


Later I added some pink geraniums. 


Greetings from Christopher  
19th January 2014













;shdf;kjsd

No comments:

Post a Comment